Hi, when i am click on crime menu i get error
TypeError: Failed to fetch (www.torn.com)
Started by EricfromUA [4492220] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi, when i am click on crime menu i get error
TypeError: Failed to fetch (www.torn.com)
Can you replicate the issue with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
I think I know the bug he’s talking about. I only have it in torn pda but the switch from the gym page to crime seems to cause an error.
I found the error
TypeError: args[0].indexOf is not a function. (In 'args[0].indexOf('/gym.php?step=train')', 'args[0].indexOf' is undefined)
PDA comes with scripts installed and a bunch of other not-native stuff. That does not follow the request to test without scripts/extensions. Any PDA specific issues can be reported to PDA devs. It is only a Torn-specific issue if you can replicate it on a regular browser with no extensions running.
Use VPN for 1 time and enter to torn,go to Crimes Section.You can solve this problem and smoothly run again for Crimes.
It's "Network" Issue.
Needs VPN 1 time ,Crimes Section Will Work Back!
And other likes chat is loading so long
Entering Profile ,Faction loading so long can be solved with
"VPN"
IF NOT NEEDED MORE ,Turn OFF YOUR VPN. AND OPEN THE TORN.YOU CAN PLAY SMOOTHLY AGAIN! PROBLEM SOLVED.
Because of your Regions Network Issue