Platonic Marriage. Grind together. I’m a 23yo M. Looking for a gamer girl that’s active and enjoys the game.
Requirements:
- Don’t Be A Weirdo
- Actually be Active 4+ times a week.
- If you leave me, you can take my house, but you ain’t taking my dog.
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Platonic Marriage. Grind together. I’m a 23yo M. Looking for a gamer girl that’s active and enjoys the game.
Requirements:
Dude, hate to break this to you, but women don’t exist on Torn
"Don't be a weirdo"
Asking to marry a gamer girl on a text based game.
I’ve disagree. I have solicited many women by pickpocketing them for their services.
if by "grind together" you mean "shit in your face daily" then i'll consider it
The “don’t be a weirdo” is mostly to deter the men that pretend to be women IRL
Don't be a weirdo and replying own comment huh?
Staff Edit: Discrimination
So... why would it matter if it's a platonic marriage...?
Pinkeye McGee is crazy bars
I don’t want my girl to trip on me for someone idek tryna flirt wimme on a game playing pretend. Whole can of worms I’m not even tryna open.
someone marry this guy and take his house
Lmao. An opportunist
Lmao, You right, might have to Chuck and Larry this shiii for tax breaks.
Graved - try the housing sharing thread, personals or just ask in your faction if anyone is looking for a spouse.
Mentions: OFFICIAL Housing Rental/ Sharing thread
Why do you give a fuck about gender?
You say you're looking for something platonic, then say you're looking for a gamer GIRL, then you say you don't want your supposed girlfriend to trip on you.
This all could've been avoided if you were not being a weirdo yourself and just marry another dude like 99% of the rest of us.
Better yet, get your girlfriend to come play so you don't have to worry about it and stop posting on the forums.
Judging from his posts that last part is going to be a little tough.
I didn’t know 99% of people were gay for private islands. Seems logical lmao