Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Potential mission question.

Started by Kaedynn [3253015] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Kaedynn [3253015]

I'm helping a new player and they wanted to know how to do the mission (or maybe its a merit thing. I dont remember) where you need to defeat someone with double stats. 

 

It's been a long time since I had that mission so I can't recall the 'how' etc 

 

 

Is it double of each single stat (you have 1k in Str, they need 2k, you have 500 speed they need 1k etc) or double the total? And how would a new player learn this info because I'm sure most don't know about or can afford stat spies to find said opponent. Wait. Baldrs list!!! 

 

 

Y'all saw my brain kick on in real time lol. Ok. I might have answered my own question haha. Now, 2nd question: will a vic help? And what if baldrs list doesn't have someone with exactly (or over) double "your" stats? Do you just fail? Work at gym to make it so they're double or more of your stats? Am I thinking too deep into this? 

Stricky [2010002]

The easiest way would probably be buying a loss, from someone with double their battle stats. They can use blood bags to deplete health, get naked, and equip a pillow. Depending on the stats, it might take a few attempts, but that’s how I do it

LordKosh [792872]

There's a few in that area. Defeat someone with double your stats and defeat someone with 5x your stats. One that is defend against someone with double your stats. Another couple is defeat someone in your faction and defeat someone in your company. If you stack any of these up, you can get multiples at once. Like someone in your faction that works at the same company and double your stats. Get all 3 in one hit.