Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Refills when leveling up

Started by Arachne [2026823] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 171 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Arachne [2026823]

I SWEAR that when I first started playing, whenever you leveled up, your energy and nerve were instantly refilled for free too. There’s no way I’m making that up because my spouse remembers it too. When did that change? If it was never a thing, why are we both having the same fever dream? We’ve both been playing off and on for a while so it probably updated when we were both gone.

LordKosh [792872]

Mandela effect. But I remember something like that, too, as I was none pleased when I had close to full energy and it refilled.

IndyCision [2597200]

As Cocky said - it was never a level up bonus.

When you first started the new player tutorial kept giving you lots of energy and nerve as part of the mission rewards so that you could use it to complete the tutorial.