Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I need help?

Started by Iscamn00bs [2113321] on in Roleplay.

3 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Iscamn00bs [2113321]

Id really like for a nice game master or story teller to help me reinvent myself.

 

Im basically starting over no job. 200 dollars to my name.

 

I'm 42 5 11 240lbs. I have done everything from telemarketing to welding. I'm absolutely horrible at interviews. I hate having to try to prove i have worth.

 

Id like any information or ideas of how to reinvent myself and become working. I got no dad or anyone to confer with. Please any ideas or thoughts.

ArianaMelee [4388755]

What things do you want to change about yourself.  Are you looking for internal satisfaction?  Are you wanting to be more fit?  You can’t just wake up and ‘have a new job or girlfriend or house,’. You can’t change your level of physical activity, your eating habits.  Educate yourself or learn new things.  I find a lot of self fulfillment in volunteering and trying to improve others life.  My most happiest times are when I’m helping someone else.  My personal quest  has always been ‘make a difference in the life of a child’.

USAjesus [4468274]

I would like to help reinvent your self now be a exe monster demigod. And get a powerful energy spiritually style sayne.... like this

 like in the year 2037 the clown girl drops a aging cream explosive device beneath her feet while your eating pizza in the ally

 

and then the pizza is made with special devil peperino slices. So you gain the EXE demigod power

 

 

 

This is some weird green sh#$ on my pizza you shout and someone named obama throws a shoe at you from the window not related to obama you know whom i mean.

 

(not obama)

 

And you get angry at the man and transform to your final form

 

 

but the devil pepperoni was tainted with you know what drugs... so the transformation messes up. While you have to crap.

 

(poots)

after finally poot. it comes out and it happens.. lighting strikes in the graveyard your robbing in story....

 

you become in the new era 

 

 

hope you enjoy this story happy early halloween