Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[AUCTION] DOOM

Started by BEAU [1812345] on in Graphics.

6 replies · 99 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
BEAU [1812345]

Hi GFX Forum Peeps.

Herewith another auction.
ENDED


I hope you like this one:

Bidding starts: 1mil
Bid increment: 1mil
Buyout: 250mil


DOOM
Bidder: vapor    Bid Amount: $10,000,000

Paws [2625629]

Scammer do not pay him upfront 

 

 

Asked me to pay in advance so I did even though in past projects he did for me I paid after it.

 

Months go by nothing kept saying his busy talks about his life problems so I said fine take time

 

After a year nothing

 

So at this point I knew I was not getting it back my fault too overpaying and giving it upfront

 

So I argued with him and he goes with that attitude you ain't getting it I said fine keep it as I couldn't be asked to deal with him, so now I'm trying to expose him and make him suffer. Hopefully no one else goes through it.

 

Also he brags he doesn't have the money he spent it bla bla

 

Stay safe folks 

BEAU [1812345]

Paws. I do not entertain all this drama.. something that happened so long ago that i have tried to ammened years after the fact. 
You chose the route to troll me, pathetic honestly. and a sad excuse to have a laugh.

I offered to repay your artwork. You denied it. Thats your choice.

Choosing to humiliate, harass me daily me and try ruin my reputation as your agenda for something so petty.

As a result i refuse to do anything for you.

You can continue to harass me its chilled. Your a toxic online troller and thats about it.
You have been harrassing me nonstop for almost 2months. I literally just started playing again after a long break and you have been on my back nonstop.

Without 0 communication, just blocking me and sending rude unaproriate messages so i cannot repsond.
Throwing bounties, halving my happy, literally everyday constantly, making my time here extremely un-enjoyale.


As i said above, im not going to entertain this any further. Any futher comm ill juet flag and report. 

Your just toxic bro. Period.

Grow up

Paws [2625629]

You never offered a refund all you said was you spent the money which ain't my problem! You've never tried to amend it instead excuses and delays that you're busy , I've always had to chase you down for the money back. If you can't do it then don't spend the money. If you are having issues paying it then do wars or something to help pay it back. Again more lies as usual and there have been others messaging saying you're shady and same bad experiences with you.

 

I am not harassing you I am exposing you so others don't get scammed too, you're a complete lier and that's about it

If you deem this to be harassment then go ahead and report me since you're claiming to be the victim see what they say lmao.

 

I haven't been on you non stop, there has been hardly any communications until now, here. Throwing bounties and nerfing your happy is what you fully deserve likes of you. 

 

Good luck with your report you lying scammer.

BEAU [1812345]

Calling people scammers is a very harsh word.

You seem to be the only person with a problem.

You have harassed me for far too long. For this reason i refuse to pay you or do any work for you. You actually a sickening human being. First it was a joke, but now its totally harassment.

Just remember, to you this might be a big joke, but words have impact on people. And if the staff wont do anything about this toxic behaviour then ill just quit all together

You can continue to be toxic and get all your friends to put bounties on me. You guys are a group of toxic players