Ello. I left the game a bit ago due to mental health. Realized I had an account again. Been consistent playing but any tips or guides anyone can point me to to get my crappy 600k total battle stats up. I currently have a goal. I think it's impossible but I'd like 10m stats by January 😅. I'd also like to know other ppl play styles. I've been thinking of quiting training for a bit and focusing on trading and honestly just chasing random goals.
Tips for returning player
Started by Gov [2813670] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Deatvert [2684760] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Moved to QnA.
Swy no meme or poll 😅
Moved to QnA.
For a General tips:
- Just use your E to train & do daily missions, try to take 2-3 Xanax a day. Consistency is key and your stats will hit 10m before you know it.
- Grow your Crime skill levels, get every crime to 100 and chase the uniques for each crime afterwards
- Always emember this is a long long game. have fun and enjoy the ride
- Don't be a prick.
also;
Your factionmates should be able to give you more guidance, if you didn't use your free refills from when you took a break you can look forward to 99K happy jumps in November's (Diabetes day) for the cheapest/efficient battle stat gain.
or use it for Halloween to Max out (if you have not maxed it out) your HW basket as that is the most profitable way to use your energy.
I also just came back after 11 years not playing, I finally got the account recovery to work. Thanks for the useful answer to OP, I will start popping the Xanaxes
The core gameplay has stayed the same since you left. Pop xans, train in the gym, use your refills as well. I had 100 when I came back and had a nice stat bump :)