Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PLEASE HELP

Started by scaynn [3684756] on in Faction Discussion.

35 replies · 612 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Displacer [4181816]

So thank you whoever posted this cause now NO ONE is getting paid, I'll just leave and keep it all!

 

Do it. God, please, it would be so fucking funny to watch you destroy your reputation by scamming your faction and running away in some delusional gambit to 'one-up' the people you picked a fight with. You're a little man trying to play tinpot dicator by holding your own faction hostage, and I am so sorry for everyone suffering under you. I'm entering training month so I've got all the time in the world to bash your brains in the likes of which Negan has never seen for my weapon merits if you wanna go this route.

 

Edit: Snipped a paragraph about a faction invite because I'm not sure if it will run afoul of FD rules. Instead: To everyone in Scaynn's faction: Since your dumbass joke of a leader is STILL messing about instead of getting on with paying out, I highly suggest you leave the faction and reach out to me. I'll do a flat split of the cache value of your last war (260mil) based on the total hits made (Minus Scaynn's) ((369 hits)), and pay out based on your contribution down to the last dollar.

 

260,000,000 ÷ 369 = $704,607 per hit

 

---

 

Barring an IRL emergency, there is zero reason for the leader of a faction to withhold your rightful dues for contributing your time, Energy, and resources into a war for the leader's faction once caches are moved and the spoils are tallied. And I'm so sorry that Scaynn is such a tool that he'll treat all of you as punching bags to 'make a point'.

Lady_White [2676391]

Didn't see the edited paragraph but you are allowed to open an invitation to your faction to people suffering an idiot's leadership as long as it's just a simple and not a whole post dedicated solely to advertising it. So just sticking a line or two saying.

 

If you want to actually be paid for wars, feel free to join us here. We're not all complete imbeciles.

 

However you'd probably find a lot of them won't see this and it's better to directly message them and bring it to their attention.

KiltyMcHaggis [4235008]

They have been made aware of your generous offer, and also of several factions who have volunteered to take their members. Id expect with that double whammy, you will get a few reaching out

Displacer [4181816]

As soon as I finish making my pitch out to everyone who made a scoring hit in their last war, I come back to see this, haha.

 

Full disclosure; I'm only paying out for scoring hits, as I don't have access to a war breakdown the way I would looking at my crew's in house tools (And I don't have a calculator to run the numbers anyways). I know it won't be completely fair to anyone who did more in the way of assists and chain building, but it's the best I can do with the limited knowledge I have regarding their last performance. :(

Teutatez [3843328]

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=9&t=16597406&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=27821858
as shown in this post, I have given him til next week to payout his members before I raid his faction. A few members will be applying to my faction and actually be guided and paid for their efforts. He seems to be making excuses on payouts but with someone playing as long as he has, he would know that finding a cache merchant isn't hard as most of them reach out before end to buy your caches. He obviously doesn't have a brain to know that you can accept a trade after taking a syrup then ghost trading to his co to deposit it to your faction vault. Clearly a scammer who I look forward to raiding

Mentions: Not paying members for war hits

Monkey-D-Luffy1 [3556236]

Taking raid applications for any faction that wants to raid we will be raiding in a few weeks if everyone wants to jump in and take turns chaining 😁

Displacer [4181816]

Ran through the list of all participants from 'Mafia Incorporated's' last war with a briefing of what's been going on. And the information I've been receiving has been a mass, frankly. Some people mentioning that Scaynn owes them millions beyond the war comp; others saying Scaynn blocked them when they left to join another faction, others still in the faction saying that Scaynn has moved the caches and already paid people out, and that the remnants of 'Mafia Inc.' made a vote to reach out and pay out everyone who had left.

Teutatez [3843328]

So long and Short is that he hasn't paid people and is in significant debt. He is essentially finding a reason to keep the caches and funds for himself which seems kind of scummy to me

Displacer [4181816]

The TL;DR that isn't really a TL;DR - Had a productive talk with MajinMo, one of Mafia Inc.'s upper brass about the situation. I can confirm not just from him, but from other active faction members that internally, Scaynn has done right by his faction and eventually paid out in a way everyone deems satisfactory regarding the war caches. I do not know how that was done (And frankly it's not my business). As for the former faction members, MajinMo has offered to pay out of their own pocket to compensate them for their efforts in the war with a flat payment per scored hit (adjusted to cover ALL attacks, including Scaynn's). I've reached out to the former members one last time to get in touch with MajinMo and arrange the pay. Unless I wanted to go along and bash in the skulls of every single officer and leader in Mafia Inc. (I don't), there's not much more I can really do to help mediate the situation.

 

MajinMo claims that not every former member is going to be paid, as there was an agreement that defecting with the intent to aid a raiding faction forfeits all owed balances; they should pop in to show proof of that agreement if it comes into question.

 

Below is the full correspondence of my conversation with MajinMo:

 

---

---

---

---

---

---

Teutatez [3843328]

I have confirmation and proof that MajinMo has paid out past and current members for their war participation. He has been a solid player in the faction to deal with.

Elzeothis [2961389]

Thanks for all your hard work and effort on behalf of some unknown littles. We lose a lot of potential players to bronze farms charnel factions that abuse their interest and goodwill. It's good to know this lot, at least, is safe.