Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Elimination

Started by Gov [2813670] on in Graveyard.

19 replies · 370 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
42
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

Most-liked replies

Gov [2813670]

As a returning low stat (600k) player I'll be joining elimination. 

I've been told it's pointless and I'll be forced and bullied off my team. Honestly I don't care. I encourage honestly all and anyone to join. MTGA (no not mtg arena) Why do we not have more events like this? Maybe random 2x respect boost and such during the day. Sorry off topic. 

 

Just yapping honestly 

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

Sorry off topic.

 

OP derailed his own thread in the original post. Very impressive, how can I learn this technique?

JustJanet [911066]

I join elimination every year. My team did not win.  I’m due to win again.  I’m ready for a 4th first place.  Stretch? Can you make that happen please?

Lezen [3758466]

You gotta learn to master the yapping power, once you start yapping about anything you then forgot why was i even writing this shit?

__Sslash [2863035]

We need more events like this, the first half of a year is pretty boring, and all the fun events are in the second half of a year.

MrE [2905333]

Don't be a weenie, fly and stick it out in case you guys win for the sweet sweet merits everybody is after.

Gov [2813670]

This indeed will be me. 24/7 hospital and then bragging we won. Im honestly here for the profile sigs

CR0C [3671963]

My stats were less than 100k last year and my team, Breakfast Club couldn't have made me more welcome. I still managed 100 hits on people with less stats than me. As long as you're active there's no reason your team would kick you or ostracise you for not having 10's of millions of stats. 

Nssm [3734644]

I was 900k the last elims and I too did just fine on Terror Bytes. There's plenty of low stat players on each team that have no idea what's happening. Pretty much no matter your stats you'll still likely have more than enough targets.

If you're active enough your team even likely has generous patrons who'll provide you with xan and temps should you not normally afford them for over a week of fighting.