I encountered a bug while training at the Gym.
I had previously used enough Lollipops to reach 5,500 Happiness, then used Ecstasy to double it to 11,000 Happiness.
I then went to the Gym and attempted to train Speed.
Steps:
- Use Lollipops until reaching 5,500 Happiness.
- Use Ecstasy, increasing Happiness to 11,000.
- Go to the Gym.
- Select Speed training.
- Click the Train button.
- The Train button becomes disabled, but initially my Energy and Happiness are still unchanged.
- Refresh the page.
After refreshing, my Energy had been reduced to 0 and my Happiness had been reduced to 10,695, indicating that the training cost had been consumed.
However, the training itself did not appear to complete:
- There was no Gym training entry in my Activity Log.
- My stats did not appear to increase from the training.
Device: Android
App: Torn PDA
I have attached screenshots showing the Gym and Activity Log after the issue occurred.