Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bot hunter bug

Started by Deadringers [2560768] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Deadringers [2560768]

So aside from this being annoying AF… tonight I got stuck in a loop of passing the image validation (pick images with a car/crosswalk etc), it would then go with a green tick and said I passed, where I could press continue, but then looped me back to another validation.

 

i had to restart my app (Torn PDA), pass another one and then it said I actually passed.

 

looking at the logs, it said I failed them, but what was presented on the screen said that I passed it.


if you’re going to put a legitimate player through validation 20+ times a day, can we at least make sure it works? 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in a regular browser like Chrome with all of your scripts turned off?