How does this thing work just equip and it will add ?
do i have to attack with gun for make rival have debuff from small light ? thankyou in advance
Question about Gun mod
Started by TanukiKung [4099979] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Yeah, just equip it on your gun.
You have to have the gun in your active loadout while attacking.
The mods only affect the round that the weapon was used too. So yes, you need to use the weapon with the light for those changes to apply. Same with rw weapons too.
Do I have to attack first for make the small light debuff effect work? George said just have it in loadout is enough
just click that + icon there to equip to your weapon, then when you attacking, you need to use the same gun for the buff/debuff to work.
afaik it only work on the turn you use the weapon.
I assume if your attacking it will affect the defender first turn too. If your defending it will affect their second turn. Attacker shoots first.
I'm not positive but I think that's how it works. If I'm wrong someone please correct me.
Edit. It could very well work in first round on defense too because the game might have already decided if the weapon with the light will be used after some thought. So not sure about defending. Attacking I'm positive you need to use the weapon for the effect.
so basically it work without i have to use the gun to attack
but i have to wait my turn for it to work
thankyou
Any "turn" (doesn't matter if this is you defending against an attack, or you making an attack) where that gun is being used, the enemy will be affected by it.