.
About this thread
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 32
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Lady_White [2676391]
· 13 likes ·
TL;DR: Someone mugged someone so I retaliated and now I'm reaping the consequences and crying like a bitch. - -Thor- [165392]
· 11 likes ·
No one cares MAGGOT
No one cares MAGGOT
Nah, not bullying, this is normal game play. Just ignore or punch back.
I will punch back once I got my stats higher :)
TL;DR: Someone mugged someone so I retaliated and now I'm reaping the consequences and crying like a bitch.
No one cares about you too
My advice, dont waste money on bounties. Use that money to train better.
Once you eventually out-stat him, then you can be the bully.
Him wasting his energy attacking your faction makes this inevitable.
TLDR: Some never heard faction pissed off some guy from never heard faction.
Nice try genius, we know what you posted and we know you're a coward and a whiny baby
I will. Thanks for the advice!
I thought the title was ugly so I had to change it. The old post is back.
I think this is a common behaviour for faction members. You know, for factionmates to help each other if they are getting this kind of treatment. I tried talking to him and to sort out the situation but it was his choice to continue.
Child, you done fucked up.
You gave no receipts and then spat out your dummy because you didn't get the response you wanted.
If that was not enough you now think people are gonna hit commentors just because you say sic em?
Grow the fuck up
This is where you get stronger and get to a point they regret their decisions.
Less talk, more action.
In reality, just stop engaging and they get bored.
Do tell how you're helping? You're not being bullied, you haven't been scammed. The person is playing the game pretty much normally and you can't do shit about it. There's no legitimate reason why anyone of us would care about this guy or this actions.
All I see is a post saying how helpless your faction is and nothing is stopping me, or anyone, going down your member list come Halloweek, which is definitely not going to help, and I'm definitely going to do.
Breaking news.
Players attack each other.
One of our faction members reported that iamANGGO was repeatedly attacking her. In response, I placed anonymous bounties on him. I personally did not attack him because his stats are higher than mine, though some of my faction mates did engage him.
After things went quiet for a while, iamANGGO started mugging me repeatedly. At this point he has taken roughly $100,000+ from me alone, and the attacks are still ongoing.
Maybe you should post in the B&I forum and ask Ched to remove the Mug option. I mean, it's clearly a bug - who it their right mind would allow players to take money from each other like that?
👀
What do you think General discussion is ??
Delete this post my friend
This is where you purposely keep $0 on you at all times.