Never done Elimination before .. and still no word from the great and the good ?!
But .. when should you start stacking for the event ? .. I believe there is a qyalifying phase at the beginning ..? .. maybe ? ..
Just after a bit of advice .. ta
Started by -Bald-Ronin- [2973179] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Never done Elimination before .. and still no word from the great and the good ?!
But .. when should you start stacking for the event ? .. I believe there is a qyalifying phase at the beginning ..? .. maybe ? ..
Just after a bit of advice .. ta
You don't need to worry for now, after the event officially started there's still plenty of time for stacking before the action begins. I think it were five days last year.
Thanks 👍🏻