From reading up on karma, I believe there is a secret room. Am I mistaken? If I'm not like my post the whole time, and I will see what's behind the looking glass. Will give updates to who and what is happening, lol
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 6 likes ·
Graved for begging / asking for upvotes before you lose your last 17 karma. Also we don't talk about fight club.
There is nothing, what you heard is wrong.
Graved for begging / asking for upvotes before you lose your last 17 karma.
Also we don't talk about fight club.
Aagh so there is something
You can take my karma, but you will never take my freeeeedom!!
Wanna bet?
What's that supposed to mean? Not cool, was a joking thing, now you want to get all seriousness, you have more to lose than me
he who says sweeney_todd has more to lose than anyone does not know sweeney_todd
let me clue u in:
I was refering to karma