Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script] High Low tracker (PDA compatible)

Started by iiZod [3687690] on in Tools & Userscripts.

12 replies · 1.86k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
28
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100
iiZod [3687690]

Hey all,

 

I put together a little userscript for the Torn Hi/Lo casino game. It doesn’t play for you. You still need to click the button. 

 

  • Track cards as you go. 
  • Reset/shuffle when the deck shuffles.
  • Show counts of what’s left in the deck.
  • Suggest whether “Higher” or “Lower” is statistically better.
  • One click button to play. 
  • Overlay is mobile-friendly and can be collapsed so it doesn’t block your screen.

 

Greasy Fork link

 

ShittyPunk [3805203]

I just found this and it is working technically but displays the box/tracker without any of the buttons visible. They are still clickable but I obviously can't see what I'm pressing. 

It works 100% if I'm in a non-Torn webpage in PDA

Ronaldo10345PT [3834137]

I also got it and set it up, but I have the same problem as ShittyPunk, where I the buttons boxes are invisible, but still functional.

 

It'a the best PDA-compatible hi-lo game, so It would be great if a fix came to be :):)

Orphan [1543501]

I'm working on the High Low merit myself and would  love this script, but I am also having the issue where the cards in the box are invisible. If you blindly tap in that area, you can see that you are hitting a card and it is removing that card from the stock pile list but it not possible to chose the right card.

I appreciate the effort and hope you are able to "tune" up the script.

Take care!

iiZod [3687690]

I finally got around to updating this.

 

Fixed the issues people were having and it’s now fully automatic.  Tracks every card played, detects deck shuffles/reset automatically, calculates the best Higher/Lower choice from the remaining deck, and has a one-touch button for faster play.

 

Install here

iiZod [3687690]

Zod Hi/Lo – Small Update

 

A couple of fixes have gone live:

  • PC button fix: the full one-touch button is now clickable. Previously, only certain parts of it would register on some desktop setups.
  • Auto restart: after losing a hand, the same one-touch button now turns into START, so you can keep tapping the same spot instead of moving back to Torn’s Start button.

 

Should make grinding through tokens (spamming for the merit) a lot smoother now.

AliceZuberg [4404123]

It's less annoying to play but still need a lot of luck  It's rare to go higher than 12 streak, and I feel like the dealer cheats

AliceZuberg [4404123]

04:17:02 - 03/09/26 You cashed in your high-low pot of $2,172 after round #25

04:17:02 - 03/09/26 You were awarded the honor: Highs and Lows

 

Thank you so much for the script!!