Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

VAULT THEFT

Started by TheBlades [3964525] on in General Discussion.

51 replies · 1.44k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
52
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

bridog [3177140] ×1

TheBlades [3964525]

Bridog  https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=3177140

 

 

 

 

 

He took all the money out but I don't think he realized he couldn't leave because of war, but he hasn't been online, I thought I could trust him, but apparently I was wrong, just a future warning to everyone out there, dont trust this dude, he'll scam you fast. It was over 424m worth.

Mentions: bridog [3177140]

Starbreaker [2737884]
  1. Evidence?
  2.  How do you plan on making your faction members whole again seeing as how you have a sub-$200m NW and it was your fault for giving him permissions?
Stricky [2010002]

All the heckling aside, at least you learned this lesson the (relatively) easy way. It wasn’t a faction damaging sum “cough cough, nuke” and he appears to want to make it right. Take it as the hard lesson it is and BE STRICT WITH PERMS

TheBlades [3964525]

I instantly did once I got off work, I work 16 hour shifts, so it was 2am once I got off and I was tired ASF, but I instantly demoted him to member and informed my allies, and then posted this forum.