What level of addiction will end up being removed from class. I'm now like 10% battle stats off.
now 13% addiction, still learning
Started by ABU6401 [4486919] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
What level of addiction will end up being removed from class. I'm now like 10% battle stats off.
now 13% addiction, still learning
10% debuff? Surprised you haven't already been booted.
IDK, I just OD on Xanax this morning and the debut jump from 7 to 10
just being super unlucky, bruh :(
You'll probably get kicked from your education course then, as you have no way to rehab.
nah, still studying, but I think any more drug taking maybe will result in that
We'll see.
is the check point at a particular time instead of immediately kicked after reaching the line?
"Addiction effects:
You will be kicked from any education you are enrolled in. While in a faction with maximum Toleration, this occurs around an addiction level that provides 6-7% Battle Stats debuff. This effect can be mitigated working in a 10* Nightclub. It has occasionally happened as low as brain icon 5% when the brain first goes from black to red."
Will I be kicked immediately or the check point is at some point of a day. Cause I'm still staying in the class without being kicked
You better rehab I got kicked from the intravenous course with like 3 days left at -5%
Edit: just realized you can't rehab yet.. good luck
He's not rehabbing.
6% is usually the max so your gone
It changed very recently (3 months ago) to a "daily chance-based check". I can't find information on what time that check runs at, so you'd have to find someone that was kicked from an education course after 26th of May this year and ask them what time they got kicked at.
As for the replies in this thread, might be accurate under the new check, might not?
It used to trigger on home page views, so could be avoided entirely at any addiction level by just avoiding visiting the home page for education duration. No one really ever worked that out until recently though, which is why it only now got fixed/changed.
Now it's not triggered by home page viewing, it might be possible to get very lucky and pass the daily check even with high addiction level. Depends how harsh the pass rate is, even if it's the same as the old home page visit check, it's impossible to know how harsh that was since it was being triggered on every home page viewing, so anyone getting whacked by it before might have just been triggering the check a lot.
Basically you're treading new ground, so be sure to let us know what happens, and what time the check gets you kicked at if it ends up happening. As I can't find recent education kicks posted to identify the time.
Love your forum sig, wondering who the maker
Flower shops have Herbal Cleansing to reduce addiction.