Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flight Storage Units

Started by -High-Starter- [2873170] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
-High-Starter- [2873170]

What about storage Units you can buy and pay to keep like housing.

 

May be lame or what not but nothing wrong with buying from the

 

 item market when flying the items purchased could go to the

 

 storage unit you hold seeing you can sell well flying.

 

I mean you could pay a certain amount depending on how much

 

different items your willing to purchase ect : amount held

 

per different items ect :

 

Just a suggestion.

 

My suggestion is you can scan the item market to purchase.

 

keep the original just sell the items purchased from travel

 

destination as you have already done but you can't sell your items

 

list well traveling or you could that's up to you but I mean sales

 

trading could or may Increase some what. you still make a bit of

 

cash well your flying over seas to purchase what ever it is your planning on buying.

 

You could design a property storage unit like housing that you could upgrade or something like that.  Used strictly for flying perpuses.

 

So that you go to propertys menu to check your storage I mean you could leave the things stored their and retrieve when your ready to use them depending on what you want to take out of the storage unit.

 

Like I suggested prier you have to purchase storage space and amount to hold as well as items separate as is per item brought with amount purchased to the acquired amount you had payed to elecate their would be obvious cap on items stored.

 

I guessing you could make the storage unit undetectable. For items in storage ect: special weapons, cesium, boosters things like that.

 

All in all these are all opinionated ideas.

 

Any way have a good day/night.

 

Ps: an add note items held in Flight storage will not add to total networth until retrieved or as such I'm not really sure if that was important but I thought I would suggest just for arguments sake anyway this post and other posts I stated are all for your implementation of this idea and other people's in future.

 

I'm sorry this was a painful long post but I'm not sure how else you are expecting to clarify and or possibly except a suggestion other wise to possibly be up for implementation and possible all-round game or future game play progression.

 

Any way thanks for you time if you took the time to read all this and others.

 

Well all said and done. This is all I have to say on the matter.

 

Thank you. For your time.

Stricky [2010002]

The problem is keeping your money safe while flying. On the off chance you buy form a sell-mugger, there's no chance of a hit happening, as you are flying. Ched has stated before that he wants money to be riskier to hold, not safer.

 

Not to mention, there's very very very very few things you can buy on the item market, that won't either still be there or restocked by the time you land back in torn

-High-Starter- [2873170]

I get your point their but on the off chance your in flight with so much cash depending weatheir or not you even purchase something which to my knowledge you have to stay online or say screw it and risk being mugged when landing being mugged on landing is quick.

 

not to mention the the item brought buy the person and that person may not even be online which still puts the money at play at risk which is strictly speaking tipical item market buying chances.

 

Plus the risk of being mugged before flights and after flights.

 

The money in other hand one way or the other is still a risk.

 

Another one is how much are you willing to take on flights their's no guarantee you have enough money on hand at any given time depending on item / items purchased any way the chances of not being mugged well buying in flight isn't really in my opinion that bigger of a deal not really any way as the seller is still at risk of being mugged for any reason.

-High-Starter- [2873170]

Ethier way I feel it would and may be a useful thing to incorporate to the game it's an alternative way of doing things may not be everyone's choice or flavor but nothings bulletproof in those circumstances.

 

Another way of looking at this is you can occupy your time well flying this giving the play / players an alternative way of playing theirs no manipulation of training / selling. 

 

Gives you the option of staying active well flying instead of just talking. and if it even really matters to you still keep your money at risk if that's the problem. But still seems a solid idea.

 

The other reason I said that is you'll be pushing your luck if you think you can keep money at risk without it being somewhat protected 

 

That's a stupid critical mistake on the coder's behalf and in my honest opinion you will hit a wall really quick if you keep that as an excuse their will be no progression in the game if you keep complaining about that and don't allow some type of leeway.

 

I'm not being hipercritcal or anything that's realistically speaking on any progression on any level of play.