Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Elimination

Started by kingpin54 [3228459] on in Questions & Answers.

47 replies · 485 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Macman [2229502]

Stay tuned to the faction chats and Discord chats, follow instructions, and just have fun!!! You'll pound some people and get pounded by others. Use it as an opportunity to learn. Learn how to turtle, self-hosp, manage drug and med cooldowns, etc. but also try to learn and get into group attacks if they're coordinated.

 

Best of luck Kingpin!...You'll do fine! Just be loud in you Discord if you need to be. They all have/should have helpers to point you in the correct direction if needed when/if you have questions.

kingpin54 [3228459]

Well I have a handful of factions I hope around in for wars, and I generally do pretty well in them, I won't say I'm a pro , but do well enough to be let back in whenever I return (thus far lol)

Waxilium [3469889]

It can be useful to grab a stat-estimator script, in order to be able to get a decently reliable estimated number of stats on your targets. No such script will be 100% accurate,  but if they even give you a ballpark estimation, that is handy.  It is far less tedious than comparing stats of xan/attacks/BestDamage along with comparative use of booster/candy/can/points, all just to gauge the relative strength of yourself vs your target for EVERY single target you plan to go after.  

 

The script that Tdup made is decent.  For the purposes I listed above, it works pretty well for me.  It costs 1 xan per 7 days of use (after the free trial expires) but that's a relatively minimal cost if you plan to do a ton of attacking.

kingpin54 [3228459]

I'm having a hard time just setting up stats and PdA, I appreciate your input though. I would really suggest one of you find folks do a tutorial on all of these apps and script things, new players are just learning the basics, but some of us suck at all these add on stuff. 

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

No, you have to stay in the team until they lose (or win) to get the 50 kills merit and any profile badges.

 

06:43:15 - 13/12/25 You left the Pink Power team in the Elimination competition

 

No merit

No badges

 

 

IndyCision [2597200]

Truth spoken by VG.

 

Merits for elimination are all handed out at the END of Elimination, to players who remained in their team.

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

im not well versed in torn pda but I believe if you open this with pda or paste it into the script settings it should work, you will be prompted to make an API, I do believe the forum post covers it

 

https://update.greasyfork.org/scripts/535292/FF%20Scouter%20V2.user.js

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16532203&b=0&a=0

 

https://ffscouter.com/

 

hope this helps

 

Mentions: Psilly Guide: How to Setup TornPDA with FFScouter

kingpin54 [3228459]

Ok thanks guys, I managed to get it setup, now to learn how to use it 😂 😂 😂, guess this post will die now that newspaper is out, hope to see on the battlefield. Will update with how it went. 

Thanks for your time, then you can thank me for mine.

Rodriguez 

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

If it makes you feel better I had to kick one of my members for bleeding more than he earned. He may have gotten the profile medal but he lost a faction that was okay with level 1 holding. It wouldn't have been so bad had he been logging in throughout the day to ipecac, but he didn't. Plus iirc he had revives on so I couldn't even hosp him.

kingpin54 [3228459]

Yea players that don't bother I also get the shits with, fly to s.a, set alarm and fly right back. You will have more than five hours , and land fresh and ready