G
Bye
Started by Ice_manOVO [4214886] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
This isn't going to play out how you thought it would...
Graved once. Graved twice when?
come on retard. I didn't bounty you after the first graved thread but now I have an obligation. Better find a 7*+ psf
I missed the previous shit, so…
Dude, read the room. We all want you to fuck off
Fr 😭😭
Graved - begging. Again.
Don't remake graved threads.