Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My twin

Started by Afive [3797073] on in Paranormal.

10 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Afive [3797073]

Hello guys, I hope you’re all doing well. Today, I’m going to share the one and only paranormal experience that has ever happened to me.


I live in Dhaka, Bangladesh, the capital and one of the busiest cities in the country. But my hometown is a small rural village. My grandparents and uncles all live there, and whenever my family gets a long vacation, such as during Eid holidays or summer vacation, we usually visit our hometown.

I have an uncle who is around the same age as me. One night, while I was staying in the village, my uncle and I decided to go for a bike ride.

It was around 10 PM. Since it was a rural village, most of the people were already asleep. The roads were almost completely empty.

So, we got on our bike and went out.

The night was actually beautiful. There was a full moon, and the entire village was covered in pale moonlight.

We were riding along a narrow road that was actually a temporary dam made entirely of mud to stop the water from flooding the area.

Everything was quiet.

Then, suddenly, another motorcycle appeared behind us.

What immediately caught my attention was that the motorcycle had no headlights on.

It followed us for about one or two minutes.

Then...

HONK. HONK.

The rider started repeatedly blowing the horn.

We thought maybe they wanted to overtake us, so we moved to the side and gave them enough space.

But the motorcycle didn't pass.

It just kept following us.

And kept honking.

I started getting annoyed. I thought someone was just playing some stupid prank on us.

So I told my uncle, “Stop the bike.”

We stopped.

And the other motorcycle stopped too.

As a city guy, I had never really been afraid of things like this. So I got off the bike and started walking toward the other motorcycle.

My uncle was still on our bike. He told me not to go alone and asked me to wait for him because our bike didn't have a stand, so he needed to secure it first.

But I ignored him and kept walking.

I got closer to the other motorcycle.

There were two people sitting on it.

Because of the full moon, I could actually see their faces quite clearly.

And then I saw something that I still can't explain.

The person driving the motorcycle...

looked exactly like my uncle.

And the person sitting behind him...

looked exactly like me.

For a moment, I couldn't move.

My heart started pounding.

I looked back and saw my actual uncle coming toward me.

I wanted to scream at him:

“STOP! DON'T COME HERE!”

But I couldn't speak.

I had completely lost my strength.

Then...

The two people on the other motorcycle slowly turned their heads toward me.

And they smiled.

Not a normal smile.

A creepy, unnatural smile.

I completely lost control.

I screamed as loudly as I could...

And then everything went black.


I woke up the next morning.

Some local fishermen had found me and my uncle lying unconscious near our motorcycle.

After a while, my uncle finally woke up too.

I had no idea what had happened to him.

So I asked him:

“What happened to you?”

And what he told me next...

was even more terrifying.


If you guys are enjoying this true story from my life, let me know.

I’ll post what happened to my uncle in the next part.

RedVessel [2987162]

wether it's fictional or not, it's still paranormal. don't listen to these people utter shite. and please go on with the 2nd part