Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Removed comic

Started by jellyfishpowder [4100868] on in General Discussion.

20 replies · 383 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

jellyfishpowder [4100868]

20:34:29 - 04/09/26 The comic you submitted was accepted. You have been given 250 points.

 

20:36:29 - 04/09/26 The comic that was previously accepted has been removed by an admin. 250 points have also been removed from your account.

 

I just found out that the comic that were received can be removed again

 

update : staf say

"Apologies, you submitted two versions of the same comic, the ecstasy one. One version was already accepted a few weeks back and then yesterday I accidentally accepted the other"

 

Turns out it was about my first comic which was a different version, I thought it was about my other comic. so it was a misclick

 

 

jellyfishpowder [4100868]

I sent the last comic about hunting day,  maybe it was removed because it was not related to the current event? I'm confused

 

*edit

staff say it was misclick 

Turns out it was about my first comic which was a different version, I thought it was about my other comic. so it was a misclick

 

my accepted comic about lsd *i never made an ecstansy version lol

 

this one

 

u can see in the news

https://www.torn.com/comics.php#!p=main&start=40

 

https://www.torn.com/newspaper.php#!/articles/2918

JediJunkie [4205111]

As if. That's perfect. 🏆

All of mine seem to be too confusing and convoluted for the comic gods to accept. 😅 

I can't say I disagree with them, either.

uwulya [3768564]

your comic is really cool and I like the art, but based on the timestamps I am guessing that selecting it was a misclick. I think the admins prefer story to art for the comics and yours doesnt have much plot.