Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

(B) arms powerful

Started by CrazyJ22 [2282334] on in Graveyard.

7 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
CrazyJ22 [2282334]

Maybe don’t trust everyone in a CRIME game lmao facts or not your salty about a game and I’m not I’m just chilling 

jennaTills [455068]

are you still barking?  pipe down pip squeak

 

 

I love how you think I’m so mad when really I just pity you

 

 

This game is the only place you feel big and powerful… all because somebody trusted you as well?  Man, your life must suck.  How sad

Belle [2869292] Moderator Official

Moved to Graveyard - please don't make multiple posts about the same item, and take your discussion to DMs.