19 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Most-liked replies
CloudJumper[1636201] · 2 likes · It's not an issue, it's an intended game mechanic. If we wanted to make the entire casino available to everyone in hospital, we would have already done it. It's a conscious decision take by the game owner, if you are …
So I get it being hospitalized/mugged while playing RR but this last time I wasn't able to get back into to take my turn ultimately causing me to lose without even being able to play. It feels like a bug unless thats just how its played to force the other person to win for free?
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #2
If you have direct link to the RR page or use browser navigation to go back to the RR page, you can continue playing your game from hospital. That is almost always how big games are played to avoid getting mugged after winning.
Ill be honest with you on mobile anytime I clicked the casino to go back it told me I couldn't bc I was in the hospital. So either mobile is bugged or someone is abusing the hospital to make it not happen bc I was getting put into the hospital then being drug out then right back in over and over and it was NOT letting me back in bc of it.
Just something you should look into if ppl can spam that way causing it to break the game enough to not have access to be a fair run thats a bug abuse issue anyway you look at it.
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #5
Well, yeah. Casino pages as well as the main landing page for the casino are not available from the hospital. You will have to navigate to the RR page specifically, using your browser navigation or a direct link. If you can check your browser history and look for the exact RR page, you can get back into the match. Better yet, if you get hospitalized, do not move away from the RR page, the game can be continued and you do not need to look for the browser history either.
Lol you all know theres an issue that can be fixed with this specific thing and just dont fix it. On mobile you might as well be lockout out so why not just fix the issue so this doesn't keep happening you think id just willing not play a RR FOR 1.7B bc I was fucking bored theres an issue there is no better yet if there is an ongoing match then you shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get there in the first place that is called laziness and you having an attitude for me pointing out a flaw in your guys game is so fucked and shows how you mods really are which astounds me. Oh someone brought an issue to our attention instead of look into it and fix lets be assholes to said person and blame them for it.
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #7
It's not an issue, it's an intended game mechanic. If we wanted to make the entire casino available to everyone in hospital, we would have already done it. It's a conscious decision take by the game owner, if you are not happy about it, that's your problem.
Don't try and twist what i said around to fit your narrative do i think you should be able to hospitalize then go and set everything up and or do what you want to absolutely not but when you have already placed your bet then you get or go to hospital you shouldn't automatically just have to forfeit that game or bet thats the ridiculous part in what world does that make sense to you on any level. There is literally NO FUCKING WAY to get back to that screen if it somehow gets clicked off and your in hospital none on mobile THAT EQUALS BUG/UNFAIR ADVANTAGE TO A PC PLAYER how are you a mod and not undertsand how bad that is for the game like wtf is wrong with you? And why do you feel playing on a pc get to hold that level of advantage over a mobile player? Get over yourself as mod your suppose to fix these kind of gaps and issue not not be a prick when something is brought to your attention.
Could uave been so easy to look at what happened seen it in the logs line it up with what I said and been like holy shit that is kinda fucked up then idk like any other mom other compensate for the error and move on but holy fuck heaven forbid something be wrong with the game right?
No ive done RR before I know how it works which is why I know this time was different. I put up my bet 1.7b+ someone threw a bounty on me i got hospitalized i got pulled from RR screen then like some wierd rapid fire shit I was in and out in and out in and out of hospital couldn't get back to the RR screen and the guy who took me up on RR was able to just take the money because I literally had no way to take my shot. Look at my records I GAMBLE here everyday if I lose legitimately I take it as a lose and move on but being denied a chance all together is messed up and should be looked into and fixed. And im sorry but my bet is like 500$ in donator packs and thats a fucking lot of money to just sit here and be told to fuck myself.
I believe there is some miscommunication in play here. Reading through the messages, I don't entirely understand what happened. It seems like you got hospitalized while playing RR then was unable to return back to the page. Now the question is why were you unable to return to the page? Was it because you did not have the link to go back? If not, what do you mean by "rapid fire."
So as simply as possible after the first time getting hospitalized I was immediately revived then put right back in over and over and on mobile I had no way to get back to the RR page somehow I was pulled from the RR page after the first hospitalization. I was finally able to get the revive button clicked so I wasn't getting spammed but I still had no way back while in hospital and ifbi got out of hospital I was just immediately put right back in so I was stuck in a limbo with no way to even take my odds one way or the other the guy just got to walk away with my money. Looking at my gambling action in what world would I just let this happen?
11:52:30 - 05/09/26 The Russian Roulette game you were in has timed out and opponent used 'Take action' option
The thing is that I'm not sure if there are any bugs there. What do you consider to be the bug and how do you suggest it be fixed?
In my eyes, the situation could have been avoided on your end in a few ways. For one, you could turn off revives before playing RR, or another thing is just go back a page page (history) as Indy suggested. Alternatively, in navigation settings in preferences, Russian Roulette is an option to get you directly to the page.
The thing is that the entire casino isn't allowed because virtually every game isn't allowed to be played while in the hospital. There's no reason for the blackjack button to be able to be seen if I can't play blackjack while in the hospital. If I understand correctly as well, you're unlikely to even start a RR game anyway in the hospital, so there's that as well.
My thing is atleast on mobile theres no quick way to get to a link (which ive never seen) and im not saying open the doors to gamble while in the hospital but here's the but... if I place a bet and while that bet is active and I go to the hospital and something happens where that initial screen goes away how is it fair to anyone then that the bet is now auto lost yes on pc its not bad to navigate and the suck with hard links but on mobile forget it its not happening so the bug or a fix to this is if there is an active bet placed before getting put in the hospital tie the casino button to that instance every room in the casino is an instance that things can be tied to now yes if there is no active bet sure the same msg that your in the hospital and that action cant be taken awesome keep it but an active bet should be tied to the instance and there shouldn't be this long link hurry and do this and that I mean I lost 500$ today because I had no way to get back to that screen regardless of what was happening once that screen was gone the other guy was just like oh thanks for 500$ thats not ok in a real casino measures are taken to not allow that to happen which is why if irl slot has a glitch and someone win everything null this point blank should not happen if I have an active bet place regardless where I am I should be able to click that casino button and go to it now once that bet is done no more can then follow due to my status but that initial instance should not be severed due to status every bet should be an instance that code can be tied to to allow this and why its not is baffling for this reason. With this logic if I had someone sitting there waiting to hospitalize players in RR I go into the match and just sit there and wait have my buddies sit there and hospitalize and never lose bc they cant function you see the hole there? How that can be abused if and when done right?
Why are you tryna argue with staff like they wouldn't know and fix whatever is wrong with the game? you realize he has the power to evaporate you from torn?
If it wasn't that I'm sure you would find something else to complain about. just shut up and play the game, if there's an actual issue wait for the experienced players to troubleshoot like most of us do to avoid posts like this.