Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hello

Started by TacoDaddyOG [4245870] on in Graveyard.

2 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
TacoDaddyOG [4245870]

I am Taco Daddy (TacoDaddyOG), I just started Torn a couple months ago and I've been hooked. I'm active every day, this is my first community event though (other than the dollar sales day). I'm based in the Eastern US, so my time zone correlates with New York/Philadelphia. I want to limit how much I am a burden to this team (and hopefully be on the winning team lol), so any tips or suggestions are appreciated! :)