Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Amour cache chances

Started by DefilingDemon [700846] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
DefilingDemon [700846]

I remember reading quite some time ago that you had something like a 10% chance of pulling orange gear and 1% of pulling red. 

 

Is this still the case or has additional research changed these figures?

nihilisticcat [2112766]

Afaik all caches fall into 90% yellow, 9% orange, 1% red but it's mostly relevant with armour cuz the orange and red pulls are guaranteed good lol, an orange shotgun can be ass if it's the wrong weapon type (bad stats) or bad bonuses lol

Shooby [2510470]

I have opened a rather large amount of caches (was top 40 armor openers) but don't have any real data behind my results as I refuse to use any third party tools that require API.

 

Some other people have pulled some numbers though.

Not sure if any of this will be of use.

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16385253&b=0&a=0

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16497367&b=0&a=0

Mentions: Advanced Weapons & Armor statistics: Weapons · RW Caches - What am I going to get?