10:04:41 - 06/09/26 You withdrew $333,333,333 from your Private Island's vault reducing the balance to $1,618,828
10:04:44 - 06/09/26 You started a game of Russian Roulette with a bet amount of $333,344,873
I had two browser windows open, side by side on my screen, one on my RR game, one on my faction war page.
10:08:03 - 06/09/26 You used 25 energy attacking Micro666 and defeated them (chain #96) [view]
10:09:13 - 06/09/26 Shjomaba joined your game of Russian Roulette with a bet amount of $333,344,873
Nobody ever visually joined my game. No audible footsteps or spin of the revolver. I'm still looking at myself waiting for an opponent prepared to take an ipecac.
10:09:26 - 06/09/26 Someone anonymously mugged you for $0 sending you to the hospital for 0h 39m [view]
10:09:27 - 06/09/26 You were sent to the hospital for 0h 39m : Mugged by someone
I see myself get mugged and I figure, great now I don't have to worry about ipecac syrup to do the ghost trade.
10:09:27 - 06/09/26 Shjomaba pointed the gun at their foot and pulled the trigger: CLICK
Not on my screen. No audio. This didn't happen.
10:12:30 - 06/09/26 You timed out on the game of Russian Roulette
10:12:30 - 06/09/26 You lost the game of Russian Roulette against Shjomaba losing the pot of $666,689,746 and going to the hospital for 0h 00m
On my screen all I saw was the countdown timer, somewhere around 10 minutes suddenly stop ticking down.
09:43:39 - 06/09/26 You used a Small First Aid Kit recovering 60 life and reducing hospital time by 0h 15m