Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing level skill

Started by Kyezehr [2746940] on in Racing.

7 replies · 2.24k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
Kyezehr [2746940]
Is there any specific racing level to go up through the ranks or is it just random? On class D and over 2.2 racing skill, just wondered how long it takes to get through the ranks for racing.
SirEdge [2609907]
If it helps, here is a graph of my progression. My progress has definitely been sporadic, as I was at a stage where flying was my primary source of income, so my racing was sporadic. But even so, I got all but one of the racing merits (250 wins with a single car) in just over a year.[image: i.ibb.co]
Skitzweasel [2730760]
I'm on Class C and my skill is at 3.98 I think. I read a thread that scared me about saving your mod points and not levelling too fast to avoid being outclassed at higher levels so currently I only did about 6 points of mods on the Ford Focus and use that for anything with dirt. Has got me about 20 wins. I don't mod the other cars at all, occasionally they get a second or third. I blitzed through Class E and D with over modded shitboxes but have been on Class C for about 250 races now. Got 108 racing points banked currently for as soon as I get to Class B and buy that Cosworth. Ooh
Stormwalker [2147988]

This is the new racing guide for anyone who needs the link Source: 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16126414&b=0&a=0