07:43:35 - 31/08/26 You were awarded the honor: Jacked
1b stats
Started by DannieFish [2891955] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 40
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
Interesting to see a Glass Cannon (more or less) with 1bil stats!
Congrats!
Well done :)
nice, I'm almost there as well, gimme a few days or weeks
good work
Wow, that build would drive me completely insane. KingTurk phrased it the nicer way I guess. Surely you feel vulnerable every time you're attacked, right? I'm glad you did at least get one defensive stat past old hard cap. It's hard being a dex whore without def since you can never count on dex to prevent all hits (because Ched's idea of fairness is massively disadvantaging one defensive stat over the other).
I suppose as long as you're happy, that's what counts. Good work getting to 1B, keep on trucking.
Yeah, literal gambling when fighting against anyone, leader told me to go with this build if I wanted to get some good hits during ranked wars because our faction do RW very often
I suppose your leader is correct if your wars are termed and you have cooperative naked enemies; an offensive build would give you a broader range of targets in that scenario. For fought ranked wars (or territory wars, etc), I would have to disagree with your leader. It's a lot easier for somebody with high defensive stats to achieve a four needle roll than it is for somebody with high offensive stats. The defensive stat person has way more survivability. Enemies always get the first shot on you. If you lose 80% of your health immediately, and then do a needle (whether it's epinephrine to boost your strength sky-high, or let's say tyrosine to have a middling dex, both proportionately to your total, anyways), you still wind up vulnerable even after that and are likely to die on the second turn. Your factionmates will have no time to save you in that push.
Conversely, let's say you were a dex whore, people would miss their first shot on you most of the time, and you would get to do tyrosine with full life and become even less hittable. They would go on to have a very long fight with you, during which you'd be pelting them down and your teammates may be able to swoop in and finish the job. You would go on to use melatonin/epinephrine to bring up your proportionately lower offensive stats, and you would be in really solid shape to take anybody on. You can replace dex whore with def whore in my scenario here, it's all the same (def is just harder to counter).
Congrats on 1b!
I have to agree with Bish here. In competitive wars you are going to get absolutely WRECKED!
Can understand what your leader meant, in that you can "punch up" and get more respect per hit, during terned wars. But if I were you I would definitely start building that def stat up, for the longer term.
I see, thanks for the insights guys!
Will consider training my defense since my faction mostly do termed wars along with a little of some real wars, having stats like this is difficult because I can easily take down an opponent but will end up burning a lot of medical cooldown just to get my health back up to continue fighting