Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education Question

Started by m0neZero [4040461] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 131 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
m0neZero [4040461]

So. I have one education course left to open the Museum, but I am not sure if I should complete it. It does take roughly month and a half to finish it

 

I wanted to ask what Education Course is a must to complete. Maybe there is a Tier List guide about education? 

 

Thanks

Bealeb [3238530]

Do you have the edu merits and stock block?

Those will knock down your edu timers by a good amount. 

I would prioritize blood bags, then all of the passive gym gains and stat ones. After that its really up to your play style. 

 

SaltyBread [4114353]

All depends on what you want to do in game. If you fly or trade often, go for it. You'll also have access to points for Halloween, and point prices are already rising for it. Imo not a bad idea if you already have Sports Science bachelor.

Knirt [3033570]

After sports science and blood bags it depends on what you want to do in torn.  I jumped around and did everything that helped in combat and stats.  But if you want to make flushie sets the museum makes sense, if you want to own a business then the business classes makes sense.   

 

Also grabbing the classes that help crimes makes sense too.  Things like cracking rig over clocking or the online store and passive scrapers and phishers for scamming.   Most everyone agrees that sports science all and unlocking blood bags is a solid first choice.   After that play style can matter.