I cant seem to get the interrogate button on thismisdon. I realised samsung phones have issues but I cant figure out how to fix this. Ive defeated the person numerous times and only have leave, mug or hospital please help ne
Cracking up
Started by Batgal [3067862] on in Tutorials & Guides.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Just checking, you did accept the mission, right? If you did and it still doesn't work, bring it to the bugs forum
Yeah I did that. Where do I find the bug forum? Thanks for helping
Forums > Bugs & Issues > Post new thread
Hi! Make sure you accepted the mission first.