Hey guys I’m looking to build faction shells to sell for a profit, if anyone would like to join me you are more than welcome I’d be happy to split profits with fellow builders. DM for details of just reply here :>
Faction Building Project
Started by Y-P [4199663] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Sure, I'm gonna need full vault access and the title of "Nuke Ambassador"
🙌 you got it boss
any shells for sale?
If you plan on doing this stuff best bet is
1. Have a better recruitment post including intended payout figures.
2. Get a solid team to spam chains with who are on the same page as you
3. Create a proper payout set up for those who do join you.
Thank you for the pointers this was mostly like a dip of my toes in I’ll draft up a post for the faction recruiting forum section 🙏