Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[100R+] Turn this plane around!!!

Started by spookieolive [2728974] on in Suggestions.

90 replies · 554 views · thread synced · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 91 / 91 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DieselBlade [1701621] Wiki Contributor

I'm not too bothered about this but +1 for adding all the feedback to the OP.

 

I remember a suggestion was implemented not too long ago, and there was lots of discussion around other things that should be put in with the suggestion, such as a toggle.

 

The suggestion was implemented without the toggle and there was a lot of pushback. The changes were rolled back after a few days and the feature is no longer implemented.

 

You coukd argue that the admins should consider ramifications before implementation, but it's definitely better if the suggestion is as fleshed out as possible. 

spookieolive [2728974]

I appreciate the feedback! I see it as something small I thought would be neat to have in my day to day Torn life and therefore there are others who have thought of something similar as well. Why is my version of the idea the only one that should be highlighted over the others who would also like to see it be put in the game? I'm also hoping having a wide variety of options leads to more fleshed out implementation when this suggestion gets considered as well.