Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Paused

Started by E_Call [3871798] on in Attacking.

4 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
E_Call [3871798]

paused


Paying 300k per loss. Minimum 5 losses. I’ll send money when I see the events. 

No need to ask if I’m still buying. If buying is in title I’m buying. 

 

I am a forgetful person so if you haven’t received your money in 24 hours please reach out to me. 

 

If the title says sleeping PAYOUTS WILL BE SLOW. 

0X7B [4507420]

04:43:53 - 10/09/26 You used 25 energy attacking E_Call but lost going to the hospital for 0h 28m [view]

04:45:05 - 10/09/26 You used 25 energy attacking E_Call but lost going to the hospital for 0h 29m [view]

]04:45:49 - 10/09/26 You used 25 energy attacking E_Call but lost going to the hospital for 0h 20m [view]

04:46:28 - 10/09/26 You used 25 energy attacking E_Call but lost going to the hospital for 0h 25m [view]

04:47:06 - 10/09/26 You used 25 energy attacking E_Call but lost going to the hospital for 0h 28m [view]