Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

paused

Started by snowysummer [3558336] on in Attacking.

34 replies · 232 views · thread synced · 3 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
35
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

snowysummer [3558336] ×1

snowysummer [3558336]

Gonna stop buying untill I finish couple education courses

I will edit this post once I'm buying again.

 

 

 

 

 

IF you see this post then 

I am  100% currently buying

DO NOT message me or mail me, just do all your hits and wait for me to pay you when I have time. I will not respond to any mails or messages about losses

If I don't pay you within 24 hours DM me and you'll get your money + a little something

I need 12.000 attacks total so I'll be buying for a long time.

Buying at 310k per hit