Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Organized crime bug

Started by Angel_Myers [4208244] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Angel_Myers [4208244]

I was dumped out of faction - just after finishing organized crime action. I was unable to see its result before I was out. 

Now I can't join any organized crime - I joined other faction, but there's a question mark in a circle at "completed" bookmark and I can't join any organized crime event. I tried leaving faction and rejoining back - to no avail. How can I fix it?