This is such a cool idea! Thank you for sharing your art.
VELUTINOUS HONOR GIVEAWAY (GET A COMIC ACCEPTED IN NEWSPAPER) - WEEKLY OR MONTHLY THANG..
Started by Mikzcool [3203942] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 239 / 239 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Count me in!
i wishing for luck
Wow count me in pls (✿´‿`)
I'm in >.>
Fuck it, why not?
Me me me me me
I like giveaways. Thank you.
I could use anything, weapon, armor etc.
I've been meaning to make a comic during the summer but I never got around to it nor have the skills
Congratulations Shlefter! Next draw on September 30!
anything
Good luck
congrads :)
Count me in please! 🙃
I am here for it.
Nice, I'll give it a try!
Heloo
Anything for a free merit
Up
I suck at drawing but I love merits. Pray for me.