I have been trying for a couple of weeks to get a metal detector out of the junkyard, and I keep getting junk out of the junkyard, which is obvious, but the game tells me metal detectors are found in the junkyard, where do I find them in the junkyard? Can I focus on a specific area in the junkyard, does it happen at a certain level??!!
Metal detectors
Started by ThornofNorth [4470293] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
Could you please say junkyard a few more times?
So I was in the junkyard where I go to look for junk in the yard when the junkyard junk guard threw me me out of the junkyard.
Not helpful 😒 😕 😑 😐 😪 😔
The real junkyard is the GD thread we made along the way.
Have you tried looking in the junkyard?
It’s next to the ‘72 Chevy Citation
Try harder or care less ?
Moved to questions