Just wondering (as my ID is like 4.5 million), how many players are registered on Torn? How many of those are active players? Anyone have any idea?
just curious really….
Started by Nanosplic [4451000] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Dorkcore [4517477] ×1
Just wondering (as my ID is like 4.5 million), how many players are registered on Torn? How many of those are active players? Anyone have any idea?
just curious really….
great. we are not here.
Around 110k active players per day.
I don't know the exact number of registered accounts
Also... This should be in Q&A
Edit: I got your answer
3,098,230 players at the time of posting
https://www.torn.com/citystats.php
pretty sure you can search those who are registered here.
As for those who play the game:
hello
More than 12 I bet
As of writing this, the newest player to Torn is
Dorkcore [4517477]
Found by finding the largest UID player. So there are 4.5m accounts for Torn, though most are inactive. You can find the active players count in the City Hall.
#chedging
Mentions: Dorkcore [4517477]
I am not online at the moment.
Moved to Q&A
quote to book? ill say under 11.5
Now I am.
We aren’t talking about SMTH.