Im willing to pay someone to open 2 prank gifts. Im just trying to get a merit. I have 1 dog poop and 1 toilet paper gifts. Inbox me if interested
Prank gifts
Started by NATENIGHTMARE [4353558] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 6 likes ·
You can send them to me in a box. I promise I will open the boxes. I'll even send the logs to prove it - TremereRegent [3113104]
· 4 likes ·
That's not a prank gift. 05:14:15 - 03/12/25 You created a Parcel containing 1x Tampon, 1x Bottle of Tequila Sending that to a Greenleaf with instructions to combine them then use it for a Free Nerve Refill is a prank … - Penetration [2340613]
· 2 likes ·
Trader forum Also you just use toilet paper and dog poop. You don't package them for people to open.
Trader forum
Also you just use toilet paper and dog poop. You don't package them for people to open.
You can send them to me in a box. I promise I will open the boxes. I'll even send the logs to prove it
But also you use those items, if you send them to someone you are just giving away stuff and scamming yourself. You need to click use on them and then put in a target.
That's not a prank gift.
05:14:15 - 03/12/25 You created a Parcel containing 1x Tampon, 1x Bottle of Tequila
Sending that to a Greenleaf with instructions to combine them then use it for a Free Nerve Refill is a prank gift.
Have had no clue what to do with the simple viruses. I've been sending them to people in a box labeled "Don't sell me.. or else."
I've had one reach back out asking what the deal was, to which I played ignorant. 😂
I’ll take them
Remember to use them on someone with lower or equal battle stats to yourself or you are in for a nasty surprise. Maybe find an inactive living in a shack, so you don't mess with someone living in a PI.
Moved to Trading Post