Hello, I made a bookie bet on the Ryan Garcia fight last night I won and I received my notification over 12 hours later after the bet ended. I don’t see anywhere in my log that I took the funds from the bank. Can someone help me?
Bookie problem
Started by Jbeast617857 [3993116] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Jbeast617857 [3993116] ×1
You have collected your winnings.
| 20:26:47 - 13/09/26 | Jbeast617857 collected their $35,597,300 in winnings from the Bookie |
| 15:06:15 - 13/09/26 | Jbeast617857 won $35,597,300 on their $26,174,485 (x1.36) bet in the Bookie on Ryan Garcia (3-Way Full event) bet on Ryan Garcia v Conor Benn (Boxing) |
Thanks!
Mentions: Jbeast617857 [3993116]