Can anyone confirm if failing kidnap mayor or woman crime if u loose ce when u have the required money on u? Or is it only If u dont have money on u and u end up in jail u loose the ce?
Crimes 1.0 Guide - Start to End
Started by WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer on in Tutorials & Guides.
Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
As long as you have the money on hand to pay during a fail, you don’t lose CE.
Bump
Thank you for the words of wisdom... it's such a grind though.. haha
This guide says do a certain crime until you reach 15 nnb, is this correct? Im pretty sure I started with 15 nnb
Thank you
Outdated
Please update with Crimes 2.0 tips if possible!
Thank you
Thank you
of course this is not possible at the moment. with crimes 2.0 just being released in waves
not exactly. you still could use crimes 1.0 if you wanted to...
Hello - as some have commented already, this guide was developed with information from the Crimes 1.0 system. As Crimes 2.0 is being rolled out, there will still be people who stay on the old system until things are fully migrated. This guide will still apply for those who are on the 1.0 system, but after the full 2.0 rollout and implementation I would expect this guide would be no longer applicable.
As players learn the new Crimes 2.0 system, I expect that there will be some guides with useful information that will be developed.
As players learn the new Crimes 2.0 system, I expect that there will be some guides with useful information that will be developed.
Bump
other than guides on success tracking related to time of day, skill level and how that relates to the CE/nerve they had from migrating, its gonna take months/years to have a guide for 2.0 CE gains like there is for 1.0.
gonna be even more convoluted by the shifted NNB people had on migration, old CE/EA estimates, pre bust nerf, pre/post failure rework.
sounds like a mess to try to make a formula for. prob will need a bunch of fresh accounts only doing 2.0 to help as a control group.
gonna be even more convoluted by the shifted NNB people had on migration, old CE/EA estimates, pre bust nerf, pre/post failure rework.
sounds like a mess to try to make a formula for. prob will need a bunch of fresh accounts only doing 2.0 to help as a control group.
lawl is this accurate?
not for you (please read posts above). But it actually is for some older players.
So hacking the fbi is safe crime? How much do PA pay out? I just hit 60 nnb.
Wait, I just forgot that I am now at crimes 2.0.
Wait, I just forgot that I am now at crimes 2.0.
Nice
Hello. I have a few questions :
Can you assign inactive member to Crimes ?We have high level member that didn't log from a long time. Could we use them to flow cash in the faction vault ?
So... in the end, it's only one question ^^
Edit: I think i found the answer on torncity.fandom.com/
"If a player hasn't been active in the last 24 hours they can't be chosen to take part in an OC."