Touching Grass - A roundup
Started by Cloak [2737340] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
This has definitely been my most fun elim. Calling the post-mortem "roundup" is certainly a choice. Though, tbf, it does kill the weeds, and not the grass
See you next year mofos 🍍🍍🍍
So i just ive read all that text and havent found an answer. Whos puppet are you?
Z, MM or RG?🤔
GGs all, see you next year. I got 5% tho, so back to leeching xD
You've lot done very well, especially with the big target on your back. And you specifically about also being a literal cloak for the others outside of [vice-]captaincy. I wrote in my piece that you were a target from the start because of pre-Elimination statistics. Which generally, it's logical, but so many TOP100 players do fuck all attacking wise. RGiskards' statistics alone drew the circle of your target, but he didn't participate at all. That sucks, this put you at a disadvantage from the start as well. A decent finish regardless!
The part about myself in your piece is incorrect though. You were pretty much our real llast option and you made the decision 15 minutes prior, leaving me with zero other options than to stir shit in 'EPB' hoping something would come out of that, anyone could check the timestamps.
The choice is understandable though -- I get it's hard to trust someone you've not spoken to at that moment. Let's blame it on Mike not being persuaive enough! ;]
I'm voting for SkinnyPeen next year!
Push Captains did a fantastic job gg guys.
As the funny space guy put it
GGWP Cloak and Grass, according to sugarvalves and every random noob in existence we'll be joining you soon
if there's a pineapple themed team I'm deffo applying 🍍🍍🍍
That was a wild ride. Great writeup!
I'll mention them seeing as it appears this was the only thing that was missed from a pretty comprehensive post.
But shout out to the top 5 hitters who all made it to over 500+ attacks, including 3 of my fellow Reapers. RAH!
And to Lud-Lud too for the most hits (420) on his team for any player under a year!
Yeah mb, these guys fucking rock.
For my first elims, I had no idea what I had signed up for. I initially was nervous and being on this team with so much support and knowledge from the leadership and experienced players kept me so engaged. And all the fellow noobs that fought and stayed in were so inspiring. I had a great time. Cloak, thank you for your transparency in the end with this post and for all the negotiations and sleepless nights.
And thank you to the co leaders- wow you all are such amazingly strong players. So happy I got to be on the very best team!
🍀
Great read!
Next time (if there is one), trust zuni xD
You're welcome.
🍍
So here we are..
Things didn't work out quite the way we wanted too but to tell you the truth I wouldn't of changed how we handled ourselves during or even near the end of the competition for anything..
We are touching grass though and though and the other teams didn't have what we had 🤷🍍😉
First of all id like to thank all of the leadership, cloak you did a fantastic job and you had the hardest job of all of us, I know people doubted you but not once did I..
Pado / Queen-Warly-Woo / Ultra / bogie / Private_Joker / Sectory / Z_junior / dekleinekobini / Meanmicheal is has been a pleasure working with you all and I genuinely have grown to like you all so much (especially meanmike which did suprise me but he was so helpful with the new player orientations)..
Also to all our push captains - Jaynever / DREAMSKYI / chackacmuplays / Gekents / itsbeko / killnovmofo / lukeskyfucker / qRanubis / shecksmoll / thatonepancake / bigmol / abuzar_khan / ARPlay / rudeNose / Thicctiredthot / Teutatez / Pierzzz / Talia / CuddleMeCthula / Swagindick..
Your stars, we couldn't of got to where we got without you all and I'm proud to call you all teammates, you should all be so proud of the effort you all put in also 💜🍍
To our supply team - Soundwave / Fevertree / Thicctiredthot / V3jaset / Cyclonus / Swarley..
Id personally like to thank you also also, we such a good supply team this year and I appreciate you all for putting in such hard work during this elims, it's a thankless job and I just want you all to know we all appreciate you so damn much 💜🍍
Finally to all of our members, you all did so much work and I can't help but appreciate you all so much and I wouldn't of changed this team for anything (bar Dede) you should all be so damn proud! 👏
Just wanna clear a couple of things up..
1.I did not have any part in the smear campaign on cloak (thanks sugar for putting that..) I was at work at the time and not once did I tell anyone to go after cloak, we worked together the whole time and wanted a good clean race.
2. Dede you have made me a arch nemesis.. you can message 2000 players to help cloak to get in but most of us were going for hits instead of most messages sent.. Also saying I'm a shit leader in chat and all the other nasty things you said about me, they won't be forgotten and I will make you regret every nasty thing you've ever said to me and to other people.. Rest in Piss you toxic peice of shit.. 🤢
Back to the main post I think we did everything we could and i can't wait to next year / hope I meet some regular faces next year also! 🍍
Also to everyone who took part in VC this year, you are all amazing people and I'm so glad to be on the same team as you! 😁
My door is always open to anyone who was in touching grass this year, you ever need a chat or advice or anything for that matter please don't be afraid to message me on here or discord! 😌
Here are some of the memes I most loved from this team and team VC this year! 🤣🤷
Edit - Joeskull memes were used during this post 👀🤣
First sugarvalves steals my memes and now you? And I don't even get an honorable mention?
#Justice4Joe
I can't believe you right now.
This is the biggest betrayal in elims ngl. Unbelievable
15:31:59 - 14/09/26 You added Pinguux to your enemies list with the description : tea leaf 🤬🤬
Dede gets my vote next year.