Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HIVE

Started by MoshO [4326811] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 144 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
MoshO [4326811]

Hello my name is mosh0 in torn. I have a question to all and whom this may concern........

 

I keep getting bounties on me like 100k bounties in the quantity of 5-10 and reason being HIVE. 

 

I dont know how to find out whos doing it or who is behind it. I apologize to people i had honestly and truthfully no right apologizing to my old faction and etc which i mean granted happy i did because it just took weight of my shoulders but i keep trying to see who's doing it and still no word. 

 

 

Best thing i can say is like i have 30 points ill pay whoever whatever in game just to find out who this person is that way i can write them a formal apology to whatever i did. 

 

 

I dont go on npc chat much anymore because its smart mouth kids or pedo behavior or respectfully a bunch of players looking for handouts. I just want to know who this person is because its been going on for two weeks now and im about ready to delete my account over it 

Makkhoi [3652991]

Don't delete your account, just ignore it and try to spend your energy in the gym and stock up on med kits. Eventually whoever is doing it will get bored and move on.

 

HIVE is a service provider where you can buy bounty slots, so there is no chance of finding out who is doing it that way.

KiltyMcHaggis [4235008]

A lot go after bounties just because there’s merits for hitting x many. Same as reviving and busting from jail. The money is generally a secondary consideration

Kibbles [4272864]

I would just focus on growing as fast as possible, and don't mention it to absolutely anyone, message anyone, or anything like that. Sooner or later, they will get bored and leave you to your devices.