At the end you need to explain why you decided to flip and seal your destiny at 6th place instead trying to reach better positiosns.
Rocket Scientists have blasted off for the last time.
Started by ThtAstronautGuy [1977683] Moderator on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 243 / 243 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Thank you all!! We've went to moon and beyond, hope to see you guys next year :))
This was my first elimination, and honestly, it’s probably going to be my best one.I came into this not really knowing what to expect, but I’m leaving with memories I know I’ll never forget. We fought, we got pushed to the edge, and even when things looked bad, we kept going. Tonight we lost all our lives, but looking back, I don’t feel like we lost. I’m genuinely proud of every Andrew who stood beside me. Thank you to everyone who fought, supported each other, and kept the spirit alive. And a huge thank you to our leadership for everything they put into this. This was more than just an elimination for me. It was my first, and I couldn’t have asked for a better group of people to experience it with. Rocket Scientists forever.🚀
Very fun elim. Great job Andrews!
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made this event as fun as it was. When I came back to this game I wasn’t sure how people would react to me. And this elimination made it clear to me I never should have worried. This team was amazing. The way we rallied and pushed for hours on end, along with all the Andrew memes. Huge thanks for the support all the other leaders gave and everything they did this year.
-Andrew
Excellent team all around! I had a blast meeting so many people and forming such a cohesive team. Thanks to everyone for letting me do my bits and entertaining my questions. See you all on the moon!
Was an awesome elimination and im proud to have been an ANDREW. HURRAH. Lionandrew out.
Great team and leadership! Thanks guys! Maybe next year we'll go to the moon!
Refused to die, for far longer than anyone would've thought, and did quite a bit of damage on the way out. It's been a privelege, Andrews! :)
(I'm not Aerin, I just love LOTR, and thus loved this.)
Thank you to our amazing leadership, council and everyone who gave it their all.
I`ve learned a lot, enjoyed the discord and chat and had an overall blast.
Hope to see you back next year!
WE ARE ANDREW!
You all did phenomenally. Was tough taking you out. Great job.
GGs all it was a pleasure fighting with you
RS <3
Happy elims 2026 and many mooooooore 🚀🐄
The real prize in elims is competitive pushes and taking lives off someone in a great fight you can only get once a year. Miss me with that soft '12th is best' nonesense, just stay out if thats the mindset. By that metric we went and got us some wins together, and I had a great time hunting with yall. Thanks to all involved.
Big s/o to our push team they were killing it and had good control of the room. Thanks for making it easy to hop on whenever I could find time and point in the right direction immediately.
Had an amazing time for my first Elim. I wasn't sure if I'd like it or ever do it again, but after this one, It may be my favorite torn event. Its hilarious, has a great balance of strategy, fun and excitement as well as insanely out of pocket chats. Meeting new people and working together to accomplish something is always a great thing.
To the RS, good luck this year in Torn and in life. I wish you all the best!
Much love from a reptile!!!
They had to take us out early because we were too much of a threat. It's been an honour to fight alongside you, Andrews, and Happy 2026 Elims :)
Honestly the most fun I've had in elims. Great team and thanks to all leadership for working as hard as you did. Always Andrew, even if temporarily Andy
Yall some beasts, well fucking played
GGs fellow Andrews. Heres to more elims and feet pics. We fought till the end and didnt back down.🦶