Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reader's Hangout

Started by ShadowPril [4477617] on in Graveyard.

17 replies · 197 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
35
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

Most-liked replies

ShadowPril [4477617]

Hello Torn!

My name is ShadowPril, and I like to read.

If you like to read too and want to chat about books, let's chat!

 

I'm currently listening to the GRAPHIC AUDIO version of Tracy Wolff's book Covet, for the second time (I have read the book twice). The series gets hate for having similarities to a bunch of other popular works; for example: Twilight, TVD, and the CW show Legacies. I personally really like the series though. I haven't finished the fourth book yet (there are six). The characters are like super likeable!

 

I'm also currently rereading the first book of Rou Bao Bu Chi Rou's popular Danmei series The Husky and His White Cat Shizun (Erha He Ta De Bai Mao Shizun). I read the first five and a half books last year, before stopping until I acquired the rest of them.

 

Have you read any of these books?

 

What are you reading?

 

If you like Metal music and horror, maybe Jo Kaplan's, The Midnight Muse will interest you. The surviving members of the fictional band Queen Carrion rent an Airbnb cabin in the middle of nowhere for the one-year anniversary of their missing lead singer Brynn. The cabin is sus and their cell service disappeared long before they got there. They are all alone in the woods, hours away from civilization. Impossible sounds and strange fungi turn the anniversary trip into a nightmare.

Wongdai [2125473]

Hi there

 

Dont mind this mob

 

I am currently reading The Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, which was recommended to me by my daughter.  I am enjoying it and think you will too.

 

Let me know if you give it a try.

 

Wong

 

LKSH [2948990]

took me 3 sec to Paste the thing , then i went out to smoke and fart in my garden , touched grass until my coffee got over and now back here responding to you when i should actually  log onto work .

So no