Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BUM FIGHTS - E Tu Whanau Production

Started by Apothe [3463955] on in General Discussion.

414 replies · 5.13k views · thread synced · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 415 / 415 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

by mediocre stats you mean like me and you under 1b stats? 

 

that could be fun, I'd volunteer for a few rounds to play with some red gear.

 

hell i'd suck your pixel dick for some red/orange armor JKNK

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

you too multi-phobic to get in the ring with the likes of sooby and my for the thrill of it?

 

I imagine shooby and you have access to play with upper tier gear but best I got is a pathetic orange yakuza sword and riot/assault gear.

 

it wouldn't be bum fights per day, it would be more like local pro wrestling back in the 90's

 

I wouldn't run off with gear, were not talking noobs here but midgame players

Apothe [3463955]

You're welcome to host such an event, I'll volunteer as tribute to be kitted up in a red set and thrown at people.

 

This event was primarily created to support new players to learn a key function of this clunky as fuck game that we play.

 

Next year I can look into doing some feature matches with noobs in red kits

Lokiluk [4331893]

Just thinking out laud. If you make a faction to which you put red items than invite all noobs which are taking a part in contest , than you can loan them the red items. it is safe(for organization)  and fun at the same time ;D or Every coach make faction add their noobs train for 3 weeks and dump for fights in awesome armor/wepons. After contest all goes back to normal. Delete faction, take items back or what ever.  

Shooby [2510470]

just have someone trust worthy move into a low respect shell with an armory and loan them through a faction lol surely you guys have have a stacked armory

Shooby [2510470]

yeah that's fair, if I'm still around, something I could consider. I plan on going on hiatus again after Halloween for an indefinite period of time. 

 

It makes an awful big difference what gear you're running once you get around 500m (give or take), which is what I consider to be mediocre. Sub 1b is starting to tickle the taint at being someone who can square up, with a good load out, would make for an interesting throwdown.

Apothe [3463955]

Update - I hope you're all excited for Elims or if you're not then "making number goes up" simulator

- Current registered noobs are being updated on the website tonight - Roster
- Prizes are being confirmed today and will be updated under the main post
- We currently have 24 noobs registered which gives us 5 rounds, we've decided to make a slight alteration to the rounds to allow for "Tourism Day" to be enjoyed by all the noobs, this will still not impact any other Torn events
- A reminder mail is being sent internally in the family boost those registered noobs up a little
- We currently have every noob walking away with on AVERAGE 43m worth of gear + donations, which I think is pretty cool, THIS IS NOT INCLUDING ANY OTHER PRIZING WHICH IS ADDED ON TOP

Apothe [3463955]

I have also lost my animator, if anyone knows anyone who's into 2D animation and wants paid (torn money) gig hit me up

Apothe [3463955]

Prizes have been updated on the 2nd post (We currently have every noob walking away with on AVERAGE 43m worth of gear + donations, which I think is pretty cool, THIS IS NOT INCLUDING ANY OTHER PRIZING WHICH IS ADDED ON TOP)
CUT OFF is FAST APPROACHING on the 18th of September
BRACKETS will be released on the 21st of September!

We've got a tentative new animator!! Mikzcool

Mentions: Mikzcool [3203942]

Saadriq [3889519]

I love the idea ! It sound like lot of fun!

Quick question. Is the recruitment are close for the event ? 
I applied few days ago and never received a response. 
Just wondering.
Thx keep the good work! 
I love the Web site ! 

Apothe [3463955]

Technically no, if you can find a member who's willing to mentor you applications close on the 18th of September