I've just bought the Ambergris Lump for a price that is greater than the maximum stated in the wiki at $363,773.
The Wiki page states, 'Buy Price $335,597 - $359,912'.
Started by IceBlueFire [776] Officer on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2,873 / 2,873 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I've just bought the Ambergris Lump for a price that is greater than the maximum stated in the wiki at $363,773.
The Wiki page states, 'Buy Price $335,597 - $359,912'.
The Bits 'n' Bobs wiki says the following:
Bits 'n' Bobs will regularly run out stock for items. The amount of time before a restock occurs is half the time it took the item to sell out, rounded to the nearest 15 minutes.
I've been pulling data from the API, and the restock time seems pretty variable depending on the item. It appears a restock can happen at any minute (maybe second), not just the nearest 15-minute mark. The part about regularly running out of stock is still true.
It cannot be that API is cached?
It can be; the cache can also be bypassed.
have a complain about merit
Achieve 50 attacks against enemy team
members in the Elimination competition
I have done that and the merit is not still given to me
And this merit too
Become initiated into one of
Torn's five graffiti crews
I have achieved 5 start in the west and east side and I'm at level 93
And the merit is still not given to me
highest known specialist is now 57 up from 56
Time to update the Wiki on max roll possible for Plunder
On the Wiki for Picture Frame, it doesn't mention that you can grab 5 when burglarizing the printworks. Or that you can get any from the printworks at all
For snowboard wiki info it has the following "It currently has no use outside of being sold. As it can be sold to the Recycling Center, no use is planned for the item in the foreseeable future."
Suggest this be edited to "It can be one of the items used for Duke's mission Birthday Surprise in which the player must obtain a snowboard, gift wrap it, and give it to Duke."
I have once again broken a record in the category of book prices, though this one is a lot less special than my lowest book price.
On the page for books it shows that Higher Daddy, Higher! has a highest listed price of 1935 credits, however I got an offer for 1948 credits instead. Image for proof below.
Fixed ... Thank You ... or sorry? I guess? ... XD
From the wiki;
My interpretation from the "or" is that the account with the name you want needs to have under 5 unique persons who have them added as a friend or enemy.
I can confirm that if a single person has the account added as both friend and enemy, the game counts that as 2 towards the 5, even though its only one individual person. Unsure if that's intended or not