Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bump button

Started by TwoEleven [1161983] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
TwoEleven [1161983]

I am sure this is not the first suggestion of this idea, but I can't be bothered to search for it, so I am just going to represent it as original. (I know it can't be.)

 

STOP making us bump forum posts by writing "bump" or "up" or some other nonsense!

 

Just give us a button to mash to watch posts race back up to the top of the list like the bottom teams in Elim right before the life ticks off! lol 

 

FFS!  A company recruitment post has no new information, why TF should it have 87 pages of "bump". Just silly and totally unnecessary! 

 

2 cents in, rant over. 

N9ne_ [2385204]

This would be great, as you can keep the thread tidy with only important information while putting it back into view on the first page. May need to be restricted to the thread creator and given a cooldown (1 hr? 3hr?) to prevent abuse but would make things a lot easier for the recruiter and potential recruit. 

TwoEleven [1161983]

yeah, That's a great idea. Creator cooldown to prevent mashing. But maybe regular non-creator post still bump it?

 

Creator should not have to post to bump is my only real and I'm sure totally original thought. ;)